We are undertaking a major initiative to modernize our tools, processes, and methods to take advantage of modern analytic techniques. We are looking for a Data and Operation Automation Analyst, which responsibilities may include:
- Using modern reporting tools to streamline and automate the manual, repetitive reporting processes, bringing new insights to leaders in an interactive and timely manner.
- Use data modeling, prototyping, statistics, data mining, scenario analysis to collect, explore, and extract insights and present them using Power BI.
- Support of existing reporting solutions and support of a broad level of users.
- Accelerate operation efficiency by doing process integration and standardization
- Collaborate with vendor and internal biz users to discover opportunities for automating processes, develop robot solutions with UiPath
Ideally you should possess a Bachelor's degree in statistics, economics, computer science, management information system or a related field. In addition, we are looking for the following skills & experience:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, influencing, networking and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently through ambiguity & under pressure, and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver aligned project/program deliverables
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and changing environment, either independently or in a team
- Expertise in Power BI
- Experience with UiPath
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Project Management Skill.
- Experience working with IT (SAs, Scrum Masters, Developers).
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
PRC, Beijing;PRC, Shenzhen