The responsibilities of this role include:
- Pathfinding for validation solutions to ensure product quality and innovating new and better ways to validate and deliver IP
- Understanding and influencing product and IP specifications, working closely with architects, design engineering, and validation teams to ensure performance and quality
- Defining validation strategies, test plans, and methodologies
- Designing and implementing validation environments, capabilities, and functional validation content
- Debugging complex systems in both pre- and post-silicon environments and managing customer requests
- Coordinating with management and partners to maintain schedules
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 9+ years of experience -OR- a Master’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 6+ years of experience in the industry.
- Ability to guide debug of complex platform, HW, SW/FW and environment issues
- Strong command of modern programming languages (C/C++/Python)
- Computer System Architecture
- FPGA modeling and debug
- Specialist in validating scalability parameters (bus widths, speeds, bit depths) and identifying corner cases
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, Kaldi, ONNX and OpenVino are highly desired
- Familiarity with speech and NLU related algorithms is highly desired
The Design Engineering Group is a worldwide team responsible for the design, development, validation, and manufacturing of IPs and SOCs. Our mission is to deliver leadership products through groundbreaking innovations.
US, California, Folsom;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.