Mobileye -Intel's Autonomous Driving group in Haifa is looking for a senior software engineer with proven experience and extreme passion for tools development. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and lots of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in the Autonomous Vehicle development.
Our group is the world leader in automotive and driving assistance systems, developing the world's most advanced software technologies and hardware architectures.
Our SDK team is responsible of the software infrastructure and development tools for autonomous driving applications running on Mobileye's platform. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming within the deep learning and computer vision domains
What will you do?
As a senior software engineer in our team, you will lead and develop various development tools and technologies for Mobileye platform including simulators, debugging tools and profiling tools. You will:
- Get a deep understanding with Mobileye's HW architecture as-well-as end-to-end use cases and CV\DL algorithms
- Work on different environments in the Mobileye's software stack including backend, middleware and frontend development
- Consistently work and interact with external customers and multiple departments in Mobileye for requirement gathering and correct integration of new features
- Have a great chance to influence future generations of Mobileye hardware and software stacks.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for SW Engineer position and that this position may not be available at this time.
- BSC/ MSc in Computer-Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience in C/C++ programing
- Experience in debugging and\or profiling tools development
- Experience developing in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of low-level programming languages and hardware programming aspects
- "Let's do it!" approach
- Experience working in python
- Deep learning, computer vision, or image processing background
- Good understanding of computer architecture, and performance tuning/optimizations on different platforms
- Experience in simulation environments e.g. SystemS, QEMO, ESESC
- Experience with accelerators APIs e.g., OpenCL
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.