Senior Linux Administrator / HPC Engineer
Mobileye changes the way we live.
Our technology for semi and fully autonomous vehicles prevent accidents and save lives!
If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference, Mobileye Autonomous Driving software group in Haifa is looking for a Senior Linux Administrator!
How your job will look like?
As Linux system admin you will support and maintain a large number of servers and users.
You will manage the OS & SW package, support CI teams with Jenkins and GIT and write automation to improve the solution to our customers.
- 2-5 years Experience in the IT field
- Good knowledge of computer hardware components and their standards
- Good knowledge of computer networks, base communication equipment, and TCP/IP
- Experience in administration of Windows, Linux operating systems
- Experience in Linux administration (build creation, deployment) and knowledge with Ansible
- Ability to troubleshoot different aspects of HW/OS related issues
- Proficient in one or more scripting language like Shell, Python, Perl, Windows Script Host (WSH), Visual Basic Scripting (VBS)
- Knowledge with source control (git, svn, Gerrit)
- Good level of English (verbal and written)
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Engineering
- Certificates: Linux+, RHCE, LPIC-3 CCNP, CISSP
- Experience: Ansible, CFEngine, Zabbix, Nagios, ELK Stack, Perl, Python3
- Knowledge of Intel micro-architectures
- Knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Knowledge of hardware virtualization
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking system
- Experience in software development
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.