Real Time Software and Embedded Team Lead
You will be leading the development of a Real-Time software application.
The team is responsible for design and developing the embedded software running within the Mobileye unit.
Your day to day job involves:
- Lead the design and development of a software core RT team
- Manage version activity
- Improve design, development, and code quality processes
- Working closely with other development teams and product management
- Mentor your team members
Inside this Business Group
- At least 3 years of experience as a Team Leader
- 5+ years of software (Real Time) and embedded development
- Proven software design skills in C and C++
- Proven working experience with Embedded microprocessors and controllers such as ARM, Cortex
- Proven working experience with communication protocols: TCP IP, UDP, GSM, Ethernet Stack, CAN
- Proven working experience with low-level communication protocols: SPI, UART, I2C
- Experience with cellular modems
- Experience with RF chips
- Experience with GPS receivers
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.