Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer
Graphics & Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) is responsible for delivering industry-leading GPU (3D, Media, Compute, and Display) hardware intellectual property (IP) blocks and system-on-a-chip (SoC) products for discrete graphics and throughput computing.
We strive to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world-class engineering. We work closely with partners across Intel and do not let any organizational boundary get in the way of solving problems. We are looking for a Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer to join our team.
In the job, you responsibilities will span some the following areas:
- Pre-silicon verification of Intel graphics/compute IPs
- Integration of ingredient IP blocks into a complete GPU/Compute pipeline
- Architecting and developing testbenches, verification components
- Writing verification test plans, and then writing tests to execute those plans
- Execute and debug tests. Work with designers/architects to resolve bugs. Analyze test coverage gaps and devise strategies to fill coverage holes
- Working with design/micro-architect/architect teams to define verification strategy, planning and execution, driving verification methodologies etc.
- Integration of GPU/Compute pipeline into SoCs. Supporting SoC teams through integration, debug of the GPU/Compute IP.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 6+ months of experience in Verilog or System Verilog.
- 6+ months of experience working in UNIX environment.
- 6+ months of experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Intermediate to advanced English Level.
Inside this Business Group
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 6+ months of experience in Pre-silicon Logic Verification
- 6+ months of experience in logic design and/or architecture
- 6+ months of experience in Verification Methodologies
- 6+ months of experience in using emulators/FPGA to do Pre-silicon Verification
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.