The platform architecture and engineering(PAE) team within Intel's Graphics, Architecture & Software Group (IAGS) is looking for a Power Integrity Engineer to develop platform design solution for our GPU presence across Client and Data center segments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform early simulation data during feasibility study of product definition stage.
- Perform comprehensive simulations (DC/AC/Transient) during development phase
- Work with validation team during validation plan. Analyze the validation data.
- Analyze failures , work with the stake holder to debug issues and provide solution
- Develop Intel design guidelines on power integrity design.
- Drive implementation with silicon, package and system teams
- Provide a written technical presentation with simulation findings and corresponding design recommendations
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 2-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with each of the below skill sets:
o Relevant experience on package or board level power integrity
o Experience with power integrity modeling and analysis tools, including Hspice, powerDC, powerSI, or other similar design tools. Experience with Matlab, Mathematica, HFSS will be added advantage.
- Problem solving ability to work through simulation issues, debug etc.
- Familiar with electromagnetic field theory.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.