Enrich the life of every person on earth—at Intel.
You will collaborate with a multinational team of professionals and have the opportunity to influence the vision of future Intel Products. As part of this team, you will be one of first Engineers of revolutionary technology which will change nowadays computer architecture! Collaborate with other discipline engineers, hardware design teams, and customers.
As a motivated validation engineer you will be working closely with architect/design team to review design, architecture change and define validation strategy and execution plans. Ensuring timely execution of all validation contents and proper disposition of failures/sightings, debugging and communicating status and issues as appropriate both internally and externally across all teams working on a product. Coordinating with technical leaders across organizations to define common validation processes, methodologies and technologies in Post Silicon environments. Developing Validation Reports summarizing all validation activities performed on a given project. Improving validation automation tools or scripts to increase the efficiency of the validation team. Developing test strategies to ensure products meet and/or exceed the expectations of customers. Developing comprehensive validation methods designed to expose product deficiencies based on requirements of customers.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform, innovate technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth,
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results,
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, rewards and recognition, and specially, a diverse, inclusive and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Teamwork and cooperation,
- Self-reliant in problem resolution,
- Self-driven, and comfortable with ambiguity,
- Communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Ability to self-organize and prioritize work.
- Hunger for learning.
- Leadership, strategic thinking, coupled with strong analytical and influencing skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- 6-month experience in analysis and design of digital systems at both logical and electrical level.
- 1+ year experience in C/C++ or scripting languages such as Python, Linux or Windows environment,
- Hardware debug capabilities using instruments, but not limited to Scope, Logic Analyzer or Protocol Analyzer.
- Advanced English Level.
Nice to have:
- Experience in product development, validation process, automation techniques, validation frameworks and/or testing methodologies
- Experience with server platforms
- Experience with modern CPU architecture, such as memory cache hierarchy, and the implications for hardware performance,
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Digital Design knowledge (VHDL/Verilog is desired but not required).
- Knowledge of Server and SoC platform architectures is desired, but not required
- 1+ year experience interfacing with Architecture, Design, improving post-silicon test content.
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel's product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel's ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.