Data center technologies created in Gdansk, Poland are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel's direct customers.
Our organization, Ethernet Product Group (a part of the Data Center Group) is looking for an Intern.
We are offering a software role within an international team of SW professionals and experts developing Ethernet solutions for biggest telecommunication and data center customers.
In this job you will:
* Design, develop and validate software for Intel Networking Cards
* Participate in full SW development and validation life-cycle including: analysis, design, development, unit testing, regression testing, verification and documentation.
* Work with us on future, programmable, high impact Ethernet based networking solutions.
* Python programming skills
* C and C++ programming skills will be additional advantage
* Knowledge of embedded firmware will be advantage
* working knowledge of Linux or Unix environment
* knowledge of networking concepts and Ethernet/TCP/IP protocols
* Very good communication skills
* Good written and spoken English - good team work skills
What we offer:
* Competitive pay and benefits
* Opportunities for professional development and growth
* Collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results
* Constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings
* A great team atmosphere
* Working with smart engineers on very interesting projects.
* Flexible working hours
Intel internships offer Students a chance to get real-world experience with ownership of projects from day one, as well as the opportunity to develop a network of contacts for their future.
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
You will be working with the newest technology worldwide
You will be a part of our big R&D Center in Gdansk
You will be working across a group of professionals
We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
And our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you:
Stock Program, Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more
Materials important for you - to learn more about Intel.
Learn more about Intel in Poland: https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
Rewards Experience @ Intel Poland: https://intel.ly/3ftPwogInside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.