Enrich the life of every person on earth—at Intel.
As an Electrical Validation Engineer, the selected candidate will:
- Create, define, and develop electrical validation environment and test suites.
- Use and apply electrical and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to specifications.
- Contribute in the areas of System Marginality Validation, System I/O Circuit Validation (signal integrity validation and Bench Design Validation), and data collection and analysis.
- Develop and execute Design of Experiments for Silicon Physical Layer modeling and simulation.
- Develop silicon simulation scripting in Matlab/ Python.
- Develop test equipment automation scripting in Python/C++ to support the development of methodologies to improve post-silicon test content, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures.
- Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in improving post-silicon test content, and providing feedback for future on-die debug features.
- Working with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams across the globe to ensure a high quality on the Electrical validation, by way of mitigating risks and working collaborative as a single team on the resolution of the issues.
Behavioral traits desired:
Eager and open to learn state-of-the-art validation methodologies and techniques.
Tolerance to Ambiguity: we work on a very dynamic environment so, if you are energized by new and different, this is a position of your interest.
Ability to communicate effectively within the team and forums formed by experts of different disciplines.
Excellent ability to work as part of a TEAM, key contributor to new ideas, and demonstrate synergy.
Self-motivation and problem-solving are highly valued
Should be able to work under pressure and take pride in discipline to work on multiple activities and/or projects
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform, innovate technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth,
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results,
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, rewards and recognition, and specially, a diverse, inclusive and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering but it may also be related to Robotics, Biomedical, Mechatronic or related discipline
- 1+ year experience in C/C++ or scripting languages such as Python, Linux or Windows environment,
- 1+ year using lab instruments like oscilloscopes, multimeter, etc.
- Intermediate to Advanced English Level.
Nice to have:
- Focus on analog in education/experience, and knowledge of SoC interconnects.
- Board design experience and hands-on experience with schematic capture design tools.
- 1+ year of familiarity with Statistics and knowledge of JMP (Jump Software).
- Experience on signal integrity and electronic circuit analysis
- Experience with CPU electrical interconnects like SPI, USB 2.0, I2C, SMBus, etc.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary and multi geo teams
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronic, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields of study.Inside this Business Group
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel's product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel's ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.