Mobileye changes the way we live. Our technology for semi and fully autonomous vehicles prevent accidents and save lives! If you are an excellent, bright and hands-on person with a passion to make a difference, come to lead the revolution!
Which department will you join?
The Algorithms teams in Mobileye Haifa is looking for an excellent student to join a team of talented engineers on cutting edge technologies towards the next revolution of autonomous vehicles & driving assistant products.
How your job will look like?
You will be involved in designing and developing Algorithms in C++ / Python and researchers in the computer vision, image processing, analytical geometry and deep learning field.
• Studies towards a B.Sc. in Computer Science\Engineering, M.Sc. or Ph.D. - advantage
• Background in Computer Vision, Image processing and Deep Learning knowledge is an advantage
• Ability to work independently and quickly learn new technologies and systems
• Ability to work at least 20 hours a week in regular business hours
• Experience in programming outside of university studies - an advantageInside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.