HW Platform Applications Engineer
- Conducts or participates in multidisciplinary research in the design, development, testing and utilization of information processing hardware and/or electrical components, mechanisms, materials, and/or circuitry, processes, packaging, and cabinetry for central processing units (CPUs) and/or peripheral equipment.
- Prepares specifications, evaluates vendors, and analyzes test reports.
- Ensures products conform to standards and specifications.
- Develops plans and cost estimates and assesses projects to analyze risk.
- Develops procedures, analysis and design for computer components, products, and systems. Initiates, guides, and coordinates overall design and development of new ideas and products.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Inside this Business Group
- 5 years of server or client or embedded board development experience
- Familiar with IA architecture and industry specifications PCIe SATA IEEE 8023 Ethernet etc
- Familiar with IA JTAG debug tool XDP Lauterbach is a plus
- Fluent in English communication
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.