Seeking team player for a development and operations role with excellent programming knowledge and strong self-motivation in a dynamic software tools, automation and lab team.
* Partner closely with development and validation engineers to understand requests and how they translate into application/tool/automation features
* Collaborate with a team of engineering professionals to set specifications for and develop new applications/tools/automations
* Write high quality source code to develop, enhance and/or fix applications/tools/automations within deadlines
* Perform code reviews, functional and non-functional unit and integration testing before launch/release
* Troubleshoot and debug issues
* Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, refactor, update and/or add features to improve functionality, performance and/or efficiency
* Develop technical documents and training for users and developers
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.