This role core responsibilities will include:
Responsible to perform data population and maintenance for factory and Assembly and Test planning systems.
Responsible to perform reporting publication and indicator tracking.
Able to perform troubleshooting for the process/activities owned and drive issue resolution with stakeholders.
Participates and contributes to continuous improvement activities to meet business productivity and data quality requirements.
Able to perform assigned task independently within specified timeline/benchmark.
The ideal candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications requirements to be initially considered for this position:
- Student of Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least First Year of University career completed.
- Medium to High English level.
- At least intermediate level of Office.
Power Bi Knowledge.
Microsoft Teams Knowledge.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Attention to details and focus on accuracy.
- Good sense of urgency (on time task completion).
- Customer Orientation.
- Flexible and adaptive to change.
- Adequate problem-solving skill.
- Initiative to learn and self-development.
- Passion to learn and work in a multicultural and cross regional team.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth