Intel’s Technology & Development team is looking for Mask Manufacturing Technician who performs functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process and training. Also will collect and evaluate operating data to conduct online equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
As a Mask Manufacturing Technician, you will:
· Run lots in a qualitative way.
· Responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
· Work in processes improvement, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
· Responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals.
· May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
· Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters.
· Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits
· Effectively communicate and collaborate with team members.
· Demonstrated initiative and the ability to be self-directing and to work with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated high degree of judgment in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
Additionally, candidate must be willing to:
· Preventative Maintenance on production equipment may require mechanical aptitude, walking up to 3 miles in a 12-hour shift, regularly lifting up to 35 lbs., the use of job-specific fixtures, basic hand tools, and airline supplied respirators; during your shift.
· Work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
· Spend the majority of the time (more than 90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing Work In Progress, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
· Work on a night or day shift compressed work week schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements:
Candidate must possess an Associates or Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or Mechanical/Technical Certification or equivalent.
Minimum of 3+ years of equivalent military training in Mechanics / Machinists / Electronics / Avionics / Automotive Mechanics / Maintenance / EOD / Equipment / Repairers / Systems / Technician / Sonar Training or Construction related trades.
Minimum of 1 year of manufacturing experience in a clean room environment
· Experience in Mask/Wafer manufacturing environment is a plus
· Experience in Technical data and test equipment will also be considered.
· Demonstrated basic knowledge in electronics or digital circuitry
· Demonstrated Knowledge of standard PC tools.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.