Develops and manages internal and external relationships to provide sustainable cost, quality, availability and technology solutions while adhering to procurement policies. Partners with a diverse stakeholder base to lead and develop multiyear commodity strategies based on business/market intelligence, longterm analysis of the category/commodity and the supply ecosystem. Acquires and maintains industry, market and technical knowledge of commodities.
Leads supplier sourcing, selection and performance management. Negotiates purchasing contracts, statement of works and pricing for goods and/or services. Drives cost saving opportunities in partnership with suppliers and stakeholders to meet business objectives. May develop new supply chain models for new or existing products or services.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in supply chain management or engineering. Specifically procurement, supplier selection/management, contract negotiations, logistics/distribution, materials management, factory operations.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in managing the overall strategy of the supplier account from initial selection, through product development, into high volume manufacturing (HVM), and long-term sustaining support will be considered a plus.
- Experience in SAP* enterprise or similar systems for order management and procurement-Skilled in planning and closing contract negotiations to achieve immediate and long-term affordability requirements.
- Direct Supply Chain experience, and/or technical degrees and are a plus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....