Inside this Business Group
Honours degree/Master/PhD in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar discipline. Graduate in 2019 or 2020.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ or Python programming, especially in developing multi-core or multi-threaded software.
- Software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating system and how to optimize for performance.
- Good problem solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to learn and innovate.
- Good understanding of Intel Architecture/x86 or other multi-core processor
- Packet processing and networking technologies, Ethernet and TCP/IP, Wireless, Switching and Routing
- Security, Cryptography
- Data compression
- Programming in Linux/embedded environments
- Agile Software Development
- Open source software development
- Device driver development
- Windows, FreeBSD or other operating systems
- Virtualisation e.g. KVM, XEN, QEMU, VMWARE
- Software Defined Networks (SDN), e.g. OpenStack, OPNFV
- Source control management tools e.g. GIT
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.