ICE Conversion External Non Exempt PT Offer Letter
Our office is looking for Administrative Site Support Assistant to perform various administrative and project related activities in support of an individual and site.
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications
- creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
- schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events organizes and manages calendar schedules for manager and/or department
- makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
- maintains office supplies
- manages departmental recognition
- racks headcount and spending
- serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures
- Execute of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- Computer expertise with proficiency in all MS Office programs
Inside this Business Group
- Ministry of Labor Joint Health & Safety certified
- Extensive experience, 5+ years, with booking travel and expense reports
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.