Do you have a passion for sourcing great talent? Then come join the Latin America Talent Acquisition Team! Our organization is responsible for hiring the best and brightest talent for Intel. We are a team of committed professionals dedicated to leveraging technology, business insight and customer service to deliver exquisite hiring experiences to candidates, hiring managers, and business partners.
We are looking for a temporary Sourcer for our Costa Rica site. The sourcer will design and implement effective sourcing strategies, develop relationships with candidates, pre-screen candidates, and present a strong talent pool to Recruiters. The ideal candidate will be a driven and proactive individual who is comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop sourcing and recruitment strategies to attract top talent for assigned profiles.
- Utilize multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists, and networking to proactively source qualified professionals for our Costa Rica site.
- Perform initial candidate assessments, determine qualification and fit, and present candidate slates to recruiters for a business need or requisition.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience interaction, one that is personal and develops a relationship with top talent.
- Sell Intel's employee value proposition in a compelling way to top talent.
*** Please note this is a temporary position for 6 month contract
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferred HR, Business or equivalent
- 2+ years of sourcing experience with a search firm, agency or in-house recruiting team or 5+ years' experience in lieu of degree
- 1+ years' experience with sourcing tools/channels (e.g., X-ray searches / Boolean searches, LinkedIn) with proven ability to source and generate qualified candidates
- 1+ years Talent Acquisition experience working in the Latin American market
- Intermediate+ English level (written and spoken)
- Experience developing sourcing strategies to drive diversity initiatives and hard-to-fill requisitions
- Experience developing sourcing strategies utilizing Talent Market Intelligence: supply/demand, competition, trends
- Experience using and influencing the design and architecture of a Customer Relationship Management tool
- Experience working with multinational companies
- Advanced Excel skills (or similar data analysis tool)
- Experience working with technical profilesInside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.