Facilities Controls Technician
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as a Process technician with Mechanical, Ultra-Pure Water and Liquid Industrial Wastewater systems.
- Interacting with engineering as well as other operation technicians to assure reliability and system maintenance.
- Operating and maintaining either mechanical or water systems which support semiconductor manufacturing facilities.
- Performing routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing.
- Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues related to Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, Ion Exchange, Ultra Violet Light Sterilization, Waste Neutralization etc.
- Training with sensor calibration.
- Maintaining analytical equipment and creating the Statistical reports Preventative Excursion Management Systems.
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software.
- Interacting with factory and other customers and stakeholders.
- Role modeling safety and being involved in Emergency Response Team.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess a Technical Associate's degree in Electronics controls (or similar) or equivalent military experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in operations and maintenance procedures for ultra-pure water or water purification.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with in field or in place sensor devices calibration like pressure, temperature, dew point transmitters is a plus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....