The candidate will develop, apply and maintain quality and reliability standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished product. Evaluate the materials, process and techniques used in production to meet the requirement of products and production equipment. Specifies inspection and testing mechanism, conduct quality assessment (up to and including audits) and perform statistical analysis to determine the responsibility for products and systems that do not meet required specifications. Delivers standardization in product qualification, manufacturing quality systems and methods. Provide feedback to BU, TD and/or partner engineering group on design or method and statistical process control procedures including manufacturing systems in HVM. Determines reliability requirements and automated screening methodologies of components and systems to achieve company, customer and any governmental agency reliability objectives. Develops new acceleration techniques, analytical tools and quality screens to assure the early identification of potential problems with new products, packaging, processes, and product quality/reliability. Responds to customer requests or events as they occur. Makes recommendations for changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process/product reliability.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Extend influence and work across multiple teams and stakeholders to develop solutions
- Critical performance skills include an intolerance of stagnant productivity, a desire to relentlessly pursue root cause and problem elimination, and deep pride in crisp, flawless execution accompanied by clear and direct communication
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
-Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or related degree
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of electronic measurement systems (inc. digital multimeters (DMMs) and power supplies)
- Demonstrated strength in technical and analytical problem solving, especially using structured methodology (Model Based Problem solving, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc)
- Knowledge of design of experiments, measurement capability analysis, and screening experiments
- Experience in data collection and statistical data analysis, especially statistical process control
- Ability to code in LabView and/or SQL languages
- Understanding of refrigeration and/or multi-oven-zone thermal equipment
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....