Test Technical Lead
- Develops new or modified process formulations, defines processing or handling equipment requirements and specifications, and reviews processing techniques and methods applied in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of semiconductors.
- Reviews product requirements with design staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
- Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications.
- May conceive and plan projects involving definition and selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or development of new or improved processes in photomasking, diffusion, deposition, wafer fabrication and device physics.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an indepth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor degree in engineering.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Deep Technical knowledge & hands on experience in Class-test equipment (V8/HDMT/HDMX) & processes from new product introduction, tool installation & qualification, upgrades, build & optimize processes toward continuous improvement.
- Deep Technical knowledge & hands on experience in class-test (V8/HDMT/HDMX) test program & hardware interaction & design marginality to proactively detect and fix PYIL, retest, MCBO, CA issues...etc.
- Strong in technical problem solving, driving complex problems with multiple external un-control items.
- Advocate to Intel Culture & Strong in coaching/mentoring & build-up people competency.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth