A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Technical from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
- Studies for a technical degree in a relevant academic institute, in SW, Mechanical ENG or electronics fields
- PE degree in SW/Electronics
- Logical problem solving capabilities
- Willingness to work days of 9 hours ~3-4 days per week, possibility to work extra hours according to system needs.
- Proficiency in English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Detail strictness
- Interpersonal communication skills & Team work
- Self learning.
- Leading capabilities experience - advantage.
- Relevant experience - advantage
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.