Finance Data Analyst Placement
As part of this 13 months placement as a finance data analyst, your role and responsibilities include support of the following but not limited to:
- data mining and cleaning of a wide range of financial and non-financial information from several diverse areas
- perform data analytics such as descriptive analytics (including data visualization) and predictive analytics (where applicable)
- apply data science principles and practices in support of business decision making including AB testing
- perform financial and operational audits to enhance internal controls and operational process improvements
- ensure appropriate financial controls and business processes are in place to protect the assets of the corporation
This is a 13 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying MSc in Data Science and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 2 year full-time MSc degree (with placement) which includes a year in industry.
Inside this Business Group
- Solid technical knowledge of data science principles and practices, data mining & cleaning, machine learning, practical business analytics, database systems
- Communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge/experience in Python or R programming language & libraries
- Experience in Finance is an advantage but is not required
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.