This is a 1-year contract position. Your responsibilities are:-
Talent Coordinators have a pivotal role in having end-to-end process knowledge to enable the recruiters/Sourcer to engage more actively with the candidates and hiring managers.
- This role will take ownership of the process & transactional tasks and maintain the hygiene of all requisitions in our region, supporting the lead to hire activities for all profiles on both the CRM and ATS systems.
- Talent Coordinators will be motivated by structure and order in our work, with a great attention to detail.
- This role will gravitate towards order and structure, we drive compliance in the hiring team while adhering to and educating people on rules and systems.
- This candidate should strive for excellence in compliance through partnering with appropriate teams and make the process as efficient and effective as possible across the entire organization as we experience across a broader segment of hiring.
- Req posting to relevant job boards/channels
- Candidate disposition in ATS based on relevant triggers from HMs, recruiters, Sourcer. Update candidate record updated in CRM
- Audit, monitor, and manage aging and evergreen reqs per regional definitions.
- Job Offer process support - system related tasks, offer letter etc.
- Provide post offer support to candidates, Talent Consultants, HMs. Includes on-boarding & engagement with IPOCC/GTS.
- Perform re-hire checks as required in region.
- Provide reports in support of hiring to the GTA functions.
- Support local hiring events (administration & attendance) in conjunction with the Talent Consultants.
- Database utilization & Updates
Inside this Business Group
- Non-technical degree with 2-3 years recruiting experience. Other generalist HR experience is a plus.
- Excellent Attention to Detail & Process Management
- Demonstrated high Team Collaboration & Stakeholder management
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Good proactive and initiative skills
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
MYIntel Contract EmployeeJR0123913