Senior Product Manager - Intel Sports
Intel Sports is changing the game for a new generation of athletes and fans. We're a nimble, collaborative team with the can't-miss backing of one of the world's largest technology companies on our team - Intel Corporation
As the Senior Product Manager for the Media Production Tools at Intel Sports, you'll lead definition, development, and maintenance of our media production tools for internal use as well as for our Media Partners and Customers and their fans to experience Intel Sports immersive media content.
Sitting at the intersection of Engineering, Customer Success, Content Operations, and Developer Relations, you'll work closely with our client application and streaming services software teams to articulate product justification, define technical product requirements, execute go-to-market activities, and guide the team through key milestones through launch. Concurrently, you'll collaborate with our Creative and Content teams to support the development of interactive and immersive, media driven user experiences for our Customers and the fans of Sport.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver new production tools and platform components.
- Drive products by identifying potential market and user needs; conducts market research; generates product requirements; determine specifications, production timetables, and go-to-market plans.
- Describe, socialize, and ratify a compelling vision and strategy for the tools and platform components.
- Interface with technical application experts, developers, UX designers, experience designers, etc. to convert use-cases into concrete and technically detailed product requirements
- Define the technical product requirements and non-functional performance standards.
- Articulate goals, objectives, and assumptions, while establishing product/project success metrics and key performance indicators
- Interact with and listen to users of your product to deliver compelling experiences.
- Build media creation tools to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- Communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborative, makes data-driven decisions, obsesses about the customer, forms strong yet loosely held opinions, and can build trust with all areas of the business.
- Willing to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, industry trends, and customer/consumer feedback.
- Passionate product leadership driven with discipline and attention to detail.
- Willing to improve and advance products you lead.
- Supports team interaction, boosts motivation, and appreciates contributions, while managing cross-functional, distributed teams.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
9+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Product management with shipping software products or tools for developers or consumers.
- Building mobile, web, and/or XR products with a demonstrated expertise to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- Working with Engineering, Design, Content Production, Customer Support.
- Managing multiple, concurrent projects using agile methodologies and product/project tools.
- Building high-quality user experiences.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
2+ years of experience in the following areas:
Inside this Business Group
- Media industry, preferably in Sports Entertainment.
- Developing nascent consumer software technologies into successful mass-market consumer products.
- Building immersive and interactive media experiences across various user consumption mediums.
- Streaming technologies - media players, protocols, video technologies, and value chain economics.
- Strong understanding of the trends around consumer OTT-adoption and usage.
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....