a. Manage a team of board design and layout designers
b. Work closely with system architects, system integration and optics engineers - to complete design of and implement boards
c. Efficient and fast deliveries.
- At least 6 years experience in board design for analog, control, digital applications, all the way from requirements, schematics, components
selection, design - including placement, signal integrity, power integrity, Design-for-manufacturing and reliability, thermal design and mechanics layout - through bring up and functional testing.
- Knowledge and experience with high performance PCB technologies: large layers count, HDI and advanced HDI, RF design, thermal design, low-noise.
- Knowledge of latest components packaging technologies
- Experience with firmware and logic-design : advantage.
- Experience with automotive standards, board reliability standards and military standard - advantage.
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.