Your specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:-
- Assist PSG Global Customer Operations team in Orders Backlog Management and Orders Fulfillment for Distributors and Direct Customers.
- Review and process change orders to ensure PSG Backlog matches customer Backlog within agreed terms and conditions and internal guidelines.
- Manage fallout orders and work with PSG Customer Operation Specialist for dispositions.
- Perform manual/ mass updates to orders - cancellations, split, blocks.
- Run, extract and systematize reports.
- Work with logistics partners, Global Trade, warehousing and planning to support urgent customer requests, and escalate expedites as necessary.
- Ability to Work both regionally and globally.
- Demand Supply forecast alignment.
- Reverse Logistic and stock rotation management.
The ideal candidates will:-
- Have experience related to Customer orders management
- SAP systems experience
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Have a degree qualification in business or supply chain or related field
- Have experience in multi-national electronics/semiconductor business or similar
- Proficiency in written business communications in English
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Resilient
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Work autonomously
- Strong data crushing skills - in helping with KPI data analysis
- Flexibility in working hours to support other time zone
Min 3 years of experience preferred.
Min Education level : Degree
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.