Inside this Business Group
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- Undergraduates who are pursuing Degree/Masters in marketing, business management, public administration, journalism, graphic design, multimedia/advertising, or communication
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong photographic & video shooting skills
- Willing to commit to 6-9 months of internship
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth