Global Security Technologies Manager
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
- Manages a team of technical individual contributors responsible for the Intel Security Systems under the supervision of the Director of Security.
- Drives strategic and operational direction to the Global Security Technologies Teams and maintains responsibility for ensuring the maintenance, operations, and support of complex security products.
- Represents the Global Security Technologies Teams by collaborating across multiple organizations in order to get an understanding of the business environment. Prioritizes resources, objectives, and initiatives across the Technologies Teams to meet business deliverables
- Drives Corporate Security strategic initiatives and deliverables through the Global Corporate Security Technologies Teams.
- Supports strategic planning, development, deployment, and sustaining support for the Security Systems Infrastructure to meet deliverables aligned to both company and organizational goals.
- Manages direct staff of globally distributed personnel.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closed related field and 4+ years of experience or an Associate's degree in a computer science related field or equivalent 10+ years of work experienced in Physical Security Application and Hardware development, installation and support in lieu of a degree.
- 10+ years of experience working in the following computing environments: Networks, Server Architecture, Workstations, Kiosks.
- 10+ years of experience with Software Stack: Applications, User Interfaces, Databases, Line of Business Integration.
- Certifications in the following software and hardware platforms: Verint Nextiva 7.X, Verint Situational Awareness 7.X, NowForce 5.X, Security Management System 3.X, PlateSmart 2.X. AnyVision 1.2X, EAGL
Gunshot Detection 2.X.
Inside this Business Group
- Technical proficiency in all aspects of access control and IDS systems, CCTV software and hardware architecture, Network architecture.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....