Intel's IoT Group is one of the fastest growing organizations within Intel and is creating a world class software capability.
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department.
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications.
- Provide coverage outside of primary team as needed to help minimize business disruptions
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports; maintains office supplies & manages departmental recognition.
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information.
- Serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications.
- Assist with operations task in support of the work group (ie: dept recognition, staff meeting agendas, etc)
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
- Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working with a dispersed team.
- Strong team player mindset required. Work with other team Admins in a collaborative environment to help create positive synergy while meeting organizational support objectives and improving systems.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated to independently set and meet deadlines.
- Can-Do attitude and proactive in solving problems while continually improving processes.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in an executive-level setting while maintaining a high level of performance.
- High level of initiative to think proactively and prioritize work in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong follow through and meets deadlines.
- Detail oriented and can handle multiple issues and/or responsibilities.
- Exhibit a high degree of judgment and discretion in handling confidential information and situations.
- Professional/pleasant demeanor.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Experience working with culturally diverse groups located across multiple geographies.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
5+ years of experience in the following areas:
Inside this Business Group
- Administrative support experience.
- Managing multiple complex organizational support needs e.g.: calendaring, travel needs.
- SharePoint*, SKYPE, WebEx, Outlook calendar management including coordinating complex meetings that require senior management attendance.
- Online tools such as SharePoint, Workday, Travel tools and Microsoft* Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, purchasing, shipping and video conferencing.
- Event planning and coordination.
- Booking complex domestic/international travel and coordinating visas and extra travel needs.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
USIntel Contract EmployeeJR0123654