Who are we?
Intel's Wireless Connectivity Solutions group's vision is that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING will best CONNECT with Intel Connectivity.
Our team is responsible for User experience validation of wireless connectivity products. It includes software validation and debug of failures.
To Eng. OPS team under the HW Design and Integration department that responsible to components, printed circuit boards inventory management and boards assembly plan required Industrial Engineering student.
What will you do when you come to work?
1. Be part of Eng. OPS team, supporting all the Hardware Design and Integration operation operation (inventory management , purchasing and boards assembly) activity.
2. Coordinate operation activity with board designers and internal customers across the world.
3. Working with local and abroad electronics components and printed circuit boards suppliers to reduce expense, Eng. boards Bill of material and inventory value.
Qualifications/what are we looking for?
-MSc/BSc student in Industrial Engineering with at least 4 semesters till graduation.
-Availability to work 20 hours per week.
-Communication in English - ability to read/write at high level- Must
-Background in Practical Electronics engineering - An advantage
- Experience in electronic components and printed circuit boards purchasing- an Advantage
- Experience in working with boards assembly subcontractors locally and abroad- An advantage.
- Experience working with priority ERP system- An advantage.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.