GMP EMEA-T DCG & NSG Field Application Engineer (FAE)
This is a commissioned sales position based in Warsaw, Poland covering the EMEA-T region.
Intel Corporation and GMP EMEA-T is now looking for an additional field application engineer to the channel organization focusing on Intel datacenter, storage & memory products to the EMEA-T Market.
The Field Application Engineer for EMEA Territories is responsible for managing and driving Intel's sales & technical objectives with a primary focus on:
- Meeting or exceeding assigned annual Intel datacenter, storage & memory product design win goals as well as revenue lines.
- Direct customer engagements with Intel Partners like resellers, OEM's, SI's & distributors, to drive sales & design wins of above product lines as well as influence new customers on Intel solutions
- Provide training on how Intel products provide the optimum solution to their application
- During customer's product design, responsible for design assistance including onsite visits to review designs, examine customer problems and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Intel products.
- Assist the customer throughout the development cycle to ensure successful completion of the product.
- Provide timely feedback to the factory on product and technical strategy issues to ensure the Intel is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success.
- Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use.
- Drive strong partnerships with Sales Managers and Account Executives, developing joint customer engagement and plans.
- Responsible for design win and design-in activities in conjunction with other team members.
- Build strong technical relationships with the customer in order to secure a commitment for Intel Architecture designs.
- Work closely with DCG & NSG business units to align Intel product plans with both broad market and specific customer requirements. Be the Voice of the Customer into the division.
- Aligning customer roadmap with Intel roadmap to ensure maximization of Intel revenue, optimal product cycle alignment and time-to-market alignment of key technologies.
- Winning IA designs to maximize Intel penetration into the customer's product portfolio in a competitive space
- Drive customer requirements back into Intel's roadmap and product planning processes.
- Collect and analyze competitive data, and use it to drive winning sales/technical strategies.
- Understand competitor's strengths and weaknesses relative to the appropriate sales/technical strategy.
- Hunt together with Account managers for new customers and opportunities within the EMEA-T market
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Provide training and technical support for distributors and internal colleagues.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, logistics, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics
- Requires close collaboration with any colleagues and stakeholders in set country or region
Looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, tenacious and self-starting, quick-learning individual who is not afraid to take on creative approaches to business opportunities and challenges until success is realized. The candidate will be joining a world-class team of sales executives & application engineers in our GMP Billings & Design Win group
[Note] Are you a non-commissioned employee considering this role? If so, please review the Grade Reclassification Q&A and the How Grade Reclassifications Work video for more information on how compensation changes when moving between these roles. Additional information can be found here at our Internal Transfer's page
A successful candidate must possess:
- Strong focus on hardware design needed for the understanding of relevant products, systems and technologies.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence customers at multiple levels.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects (i.e., requirements management, project planning, statement of work creation, risk management, engineering program updates).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are needed in order to prioritize tasks in an interrupt-driven environment.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and create a structure around stressful situations at a short notice.
- Must work well in a team, be self-motivated, reliable and ambitious.
- Ability to have executive level discussions and build key executive relationships with business units.
- Native or Fluent in English both written and verbal. Additional Western European language is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence key stakeholders at multiple levels of product and solution strategies.
- Highly skilled in customer engagement & tools and 1:many tools, webinars, etc.
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of strategic technical solutions sales in a customer facing capacity.
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens.
And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance.
Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Inside this Business Group
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.