On this position you are going to be responsible for:
- Purchase items provided by RD department teams. Support department of 200 engineers.
- Acquire and negotiate items offers from equipment vendors based on company RD team requirements
- Resolving order issues with equipment vendors
- Work with both external and internal shopping systems
- Track budget usage level for individual teams including calling budget meetings and highlighting budget constraints
- Acquire invoices and processing them through finance department
- Manage purchases made using corporate credit cards
- Reporting purchase deliveries to logistics department and final user
- Working with company logistics and equipment vendors on warranty claims and warranty processing flow
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
To apply on this position you need to be an active Bachelor/Master/Phd student of Finance and Accounting, Logistics, Business or Engineering Management or similar field also engineering student with interest/knowledge in these fields.
Additional requirements are:
- Basic technical knowledge allowing to present and discuss options of the purchased IT equipment with the RD department
- Strong interpersonal skills for offer negotiations and resolving order issues with vendors
- Analytical approach to work and perfect time management skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Very good practical knowledge of MS Office software Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook,
- Fluent English in reading, writing and speaking
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.