This role is responsible for all aspects of Bonus and employee severance programs for Intel corporation, including but not limited to managing accounting, forecasting, policies and procedures and other operational aspects, SOX compliance, related systems support. As Hire to Retire ("H2R") manager, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and quarter close and staying connected with HR Design initiatives and benefit program changes. This role manages and drives world-class-close initiatives including process standardization, centralization and automation. The role also oversees and coaches the work of Business Process Management responsibilities. In addition, this role is responsible for quarterly H2R balance sheet reviews and cash flow forecasting. Key stakeholders include Corp Planning, Tax, HR Operations, Ops Finance, M&A and corporate accounting and operations.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to work on a fast-paced team and adapt to rapidly changing situations and conditions.
- Candidate must communicate and present effectively, both upwardly and across organizations, troubleshoot problems/issues, and drive solutions across stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, research, conceptual, communication and planning skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- BS/ BA or MBA degree in accounting/finance
- 7 + years of strong understanding and a demonstrated working knowledge of accounting or financial systems.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP Reporting practices and requirements.
- Experience in and/or passion for Business Process Management / Business Process Improvement.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Forecasting and Planning experience
- Skills in data management, analytics and visualization, such as Excel, Access, and Power BI
- Public accounting and/or prior financial reporting experience
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....