Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join the BXD (Barefoot Switching Division) in our Data Center Group (DCG) as a Solutions Architect! We're part of the Connectivity Group (CG) inside Intel's DCG, and we're looking for motivated, passionate and talented engineers to join our Product Marketing team. We're a strong and tight-knit team which helps drive Intel's programmable switching technology and products to position Tofino as the switching platform of choice and for the Cloud, Data Center, Enterprise and Telco network deployments.
In this role, you will act as a technical liason between customers, product marketing and engineering teams to build solutions and proofs-of-concepts in the computational fabrics space utilizing the programmable packet processing abilities across CPU, NIC and Switch. You will be a solution evangelist and prepare collateral as needed to present best practices for use of the Tofino and P4 based solutions and products to ensure customer success.
The ideal candidate would enjoy being an expert on a broad range of topics, be creative and find solving problems to be rewarding.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power 9 of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and 5 years industry experience.
- 5+ years experience in technical product marketing, technical marketing, and/or experience working in a customer environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a pre-sales SE for a network vendor / reseller and/or 4+ years experience in technical product marketing, technical marketing,
- 5+ years of experience in working across networking, compute and storage to build end to end solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in developing marketing and technical presentations aimed at educating customers, partners or sales teams
- 5+ years of experience with at least two of the following:
- 3+ years of experience in the following:
- 5+ years of developing & delivering formal and informal training material and technical presentations aimed at educating customers, partners or sales teams
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with P4 programming
- 2+ years of experience with Ixia Traffic Generator products
- 5+ years of experience with C/C++
- 5+ years of experience with Python scripting
- CCIE Certification
- Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and 5 years industry experience
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....