Inside this Business Group
1) Undertaking a Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent with relevant working experience.
2) Familiar or experience in RTL design with Verilog and/or VHDL. Experience in System Verilog is a plus.
3) Familiar or experience with RTL verification and timing analysis/closure on Linux/UNIX platforms.
4) Familiar with Perl, C++, Java and shell scripts.
5) Strong skills in communication, initiative, promote innovation and teamwork.
6) Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
7) Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.