Test Tooling Intern perform functions associated with PPV and HDMT/HDMx collaterals operations, equipment, process and training. Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization. Responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares transaction, and sustaining. In addition, the tooling Intern is responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing collaterals health and stability.
1. Pursuing Degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Computer engineering background.
2. Strong experience with C/C++ programming languages
3. Strong communication skills (oral & written) and demonstrated ability to communicate at various levels of abstraction
4. Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations.
5. Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
6. Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth