Customer Success Manager
As the Customer Success Manager, you will work on the Intel Insight team within the Emerging Growth & Incubation Group, responsible for managing and ensuring the overall success of our enterprise customers. Intel Insight is a visual, geovisual, data management platform fueled by AI to help businesses unlock the power of data. You will act as the trusted advisor to our customers, ultimately responsible for ensuring their success. You will align at the stakeholder level, building and maintaining strong relationships. You will be responsible for helping customers achieve business value and ROI from their investment with Intel. The end result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately growth and expansion of the Intel Insight platform.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our products.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer's adoption of our solution features and functionality while providing Intel with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Work with the client project manager and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction.
- Where appropriate, partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals
- Candidate must possess a BA/BS or equivalent. (Engineering or similar technical field preferred.
- 7+ years' domain expertise with PaaS/SaaS enterprise solutions
- 2+ years' experience building and managing a team of customer success managers
- 2+ years in customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Inside this Business Group
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Product Management and customer support).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: geospatial, photogrammetry, vertical industries including utilities, insurance, energy, construction
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....