- Set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Be responsible for supervising the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area.
- Assess personnel and material levels to determine production schedules.
- Assign personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
- Establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
- Be responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment.
- Plan and schedule daily tasks, use judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor degree in the engineering or industrial management
- Management experience in manufacturing environment or engineer experience
- Proficient in English communication
- Employee motivation, strong leadership
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Can work on shift schedule
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth