AMHS Technician provides 24hr maintenance support to the factory Automated Material Handling Systems AMHS within a clean room environment.
In this position, you will be providing onsite support to Automated Material Handling Systems AMHS as part of a 24 X 7 operations support team for Fab12/Fab32/Fab42.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
Complete automation training will be offered to provide further career path to other automation domains.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a High School Degree and/or Technical Associates’ Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree and/or Military Experience in Electronics, Electro Mechanical devices or any other related area.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Ability to work in a face paced sustaining industrial electromechanical equipment in a high-volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
- General knowledge of turd systems, including robotic drives, actuators and micro-controllers.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- English: basic speaking and written.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....