Inside this Business Group
You should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields with minimum CGPA of 3.0. Possesses working experiences as below:
- Software development in C#, ASP.Net, WPF, MS and Oracle SQL Server programming with knowledge in design pattern and framework development (eg MVVM WPF, ASP.Net MVC). Open source language such as Java Script, Java and others are a plus.
- Strong foundation and understanding of software engineering, programming concepts and principles.
- Excellent exposure to good usability design and software optimization.
- Highly analytical and an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Highly initiative, innovative and demonstrates a keen desire to keep up with the latest technology curve via a self-learning and continuous improvement attitude.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills to articulate problem statement and solution effectively.
- Ability to operate independently and cope with a highly challenging environment.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth