Payroll Program Analyst
Primary focus is China Payroll Programs with responsibilities includes but not limited to :
1) Partner closely with HR or other business partners to drive sustainable payroll solution / processes and support operational delivery flawlessly, meeting all key performance indicator, meeting all statutory requirements/tax compliance and continuous process improvement.
2. Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project / all key business partners and stakeholders.
3. Works on problems/tasks in delivery of payroll services. Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members.
4. Assess risk and identify potential issues. Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions. Review user requirements for completeness and clarity. Plans and schedules work to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks.
5. Partner closely with other key stakeholders / business partners to drive supplier performance and meeting all operational indicator or driving supplier continuous improvement initiatives.
Inside this Business Group
Bachelors degree in a Business/any discipline with minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
Key Attributes / Experience :
China payroll/tax expertise / knowledge is required
Ability to work well and collaborate with others to achieve high quality results
Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and changing environment, either independently or in a team
Ability to work with stakeholders at various levels. Demonstrated clear, concise, frank and open communication style with a track record of proactively calling issues in a composed manner.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.