- In this Commissioned technical sales role aligned with the Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group Sales organization, you will be responsible for technical advising (including design and technical issue debug/support) and influencing Intel's end user customers, ISVs, OEMs, Storage innovators, channel partners, and scale engines.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding the use case and technical merits of storage and Optane/SSD based solutions, developing relationships with customer/partner decision-makers to influence the customer's purchasing decision.
- You will work with all audiences to accelerate adoption of Intel-based storage solutions, and document gaps/provide feedback to solution stakeholders, including: solution architects, vertical/horizontal business leaders, and partners.
- Daily activities will include providing direct technical support to customers and partners, interfacing with Sr. technical decision makers for Line of Business and Operational Technology Groups and representing customer market segment requirements back into the business unit for future product planning.
- Responsibilities: Drive POC and deal win and revenue of qualified Optane/SSD wins across multiple vertical end users: emerging storage, FSI, Energy, Healthcare, Cloud Service Providers, and HPC for pre-sales design in and influencing engagements.
The candidate should have a BSEE/BSCE/BSCS or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in engineering or technical applications support, preferably with Intel Architecture CPUs, boards or systems. Linux, HDD and SSD Architecture experience. Storage and Memory Technical expertise is a requirement.- Technical experience in server design and debugging, preferably related to SSD or storage components. Understanding of the special technical needs, design requirements, and potential issues in these specific segments with regards to SSDs/Optane and storage, and being able to actively advocate for use of Intel SSD products while ensuring customers' successful TTM throughout the design-win/in process would be a big plus. -understand cloud storage architecture and workload.- Experience in SAS / SATA, Fiber Channel, or PCIe storage components, RAID controllers, HBAs, Expanders, JBODs. A solid understanding of key HW and SW trends within data centers related to Big Data, HPC, Content Delivery, OLTP, Virtualization, Private vs Public Cloud, Storage.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.