As an AI Products Group Technical Program Manager, you will provide key support to the PRC AI Products group for our Neural Network Processors introduction, acceleration, integration and scale within the AI Business Development and Technical Acceleration Team.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop plan and drive execution of new NNP accelerator products introduction to large Cloud customers in PRC
- Partner with AI hardware and software teams within AI Products Group to develop technical milestones for customer facing deliverables
- Collaborate with OEM/ODMs in Asia to develop differentiated AI solution level proposals
- Work with identified ISVs to drive Software solutions for scale
- Build the requirements for demo packages to key customers and keep an compelling demo pipeline / roadmap for further design wins
- Support the technical training for customers and partners
- Support program reviews for PRC adoption of NNP products
- Supports the development and communication of risk assessments and mitigations to address program performance, schedule, etc.
- Identify, document and support efficiency and effectiveness programs (i.e., processes and standardization).
- Integration and support for Lean/Agile scrum programs including success indicators and team training status.
- Support and collaboration with BU and program level TPMs within AIPG.
- Ensure successful communication inside and outside of the organization regarding PRC adoption of NNP products
- Ensuring compliance with financial, legal and corporate policies based on confidentiality and sensitivity of information.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in engineering and expertise in business, financial is a bonus.
- Bachelor's plus 10 or Masters plus 8 years of experience of successfully leading teams through new products introduction and integration
- Proven experience in customer design-win cycles - ability to engage the customer from early stages to managing sustained deliveries
- Proven experience in product engineering spanning entire platform ( Hardware and Software)
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence hardware accelerators and software frameworks (ex: Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be able to deliver high priority and diverse projects on time and in high quality while maintaining flexibility to handle a large flow of interruptions.
- Experience in developing and maintaining indicators that focus on program level success (support driving action and delivering results).
- Strong ability to influence and collaborate with senior professionals.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and function in a dynamic environment; ability to react quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to role model strong accountability with results.
- Ability to use appropriate management styles best suited for each team member.
- Knowledge of and experience in the semiconductor development arena.
- Familiarity with the product development lifecycle of semiconductor products.
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken.
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.