Inside this Business Group
-Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering
- Smart, motivated, interested on working both hardware and software
- Strong in C++ programming language
- Willing to deal with board/platform to debug software solutions
- Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative project environment
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.