Fab11X SiP Defect Reduction
Defect Reduction Engineer provides sustaining support for Silicon Photonics Development as it pertains to defect segmentation and reduction
- Ensure defect metrology recipe optimization
- Analyze TD experiments' impact to defect levels
- Set up TD charts with appropriate control limits
- Set up segmentation scans for unsegmented defect type
- Optimize specs and RFCs on TD products
- Ensure classification accuracy on TD products
- Perform SRB/EDX on defect of interest
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated a very high tolerance of ambiguity in a rapidly changing, fast-paced work environment
- Able to quickly synthesize large volumes of data, adjusting priorities as necessary and effectively support the efforts of the yield analysis, process integration, and process engineering groups
- Stakeholders management experience and must be able to clearly communicate findings to a diverse audience
- An understanding of fundamental integration and yield issues for key modules and critical defect parameters
- The ability to multi-task and be effective in providing timely solutions, with an innate grasp of the 7x24 nature in fab environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills to manage tasks across Process Engineering areas to effectively execute and commit to deliverables
- Excellent data extraction and analysis skills
- - Bachelors/MS in Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Physics.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- 6+ months experience in a semiconductor environment
- Metrology knowledge, experience is a plus
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....