IMR OC Manufacturing Technician (ICE)
The Intel Module Repair (IMR) Intel Contract Employee (ICE) Manufacturing Technician located in Ocotillo (OC) performs functions associated with operating, maintaining and performing maintenance on various specialized production equipment.
Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters. The Manufacturing Technician normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Collect and evaluate operating data to conduct online equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Run product in a qualitative way.
- Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
- Improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- Be in charge of the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals.
- May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Judgement and initiative are required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
- Verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting issues and solutions.
- Understanding of the importance of quality and ability to effectively use process control and quality systems.
- Work well in a diverse team environment and multitask.
- Work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to produce results in a timely manner.
- Analytical problem solving and testing skills.
- The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements:
- Candidate must possess a certification or Associate's degree in a STEM related field.
- Military Experience.
- 9+ months of experience in a semiconductor or manufacturing environment.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Candidate must be willing to lift up to 35 pounds (18 kgs) 4 times a day, spend the majority of time (less than 90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, frequent standing, bending, reaching for 9 hours and some walking in between work areas.
- Electronics, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair and operation semiconductor manufacturing technology
Inside this Business Group
- Be willing to read schematics and complex drawings/diagrams
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
USIntel Contract EmployeeJR0122958