HR Director - Data Platforms Group HR
Human Resources at Intel parallels our business - we are innovators and problem solvers dedicated to finding the brilliant minds and developing the incredible teams that help create the future. In HR our passion is helping all Intel employees and teams thrive as they define and deliver the future. Being a part of HR at Intel requires you to be bold, creative, take risks, and bring your best possibility thinking to every challenge. Within Human Resources, the Business HR community supports and partners with our organizations across Intel.
The Business HR community is looking for an experienced HR Director (HRD) to be a strategic business partner for our business groups. The HRD must have a proven track record as a proactive, solution oriented HR leader focused on driving value to the business by partnering across the Business and HR stakeholders. This value will be built on being agile and delivering solutions regularly that integrate the execution and change management of the HR Portfolio and linking that to business cases that help drive the strategy and stakeholders forward.
This HR Director reports directly to the Senior Director of the Data Centric Group as part of a cohesive team igniting and perpetuating DCG's culture of engagement, development and uncompromising customer focus in a way that inspires, activates, and energizes so that DCG relentlessly leads the way to deliver Intel's data center growth.
- Collaborate and consult with BU GMs and their staff members to align talent management solutions to business strategy needs
- Responsible for managing and leading a global HR team in order to provide proactive and effective solutions to employees, managers and leaders
- Navigate paradox defined by complex stakeholder relationships; Implements systems that address demonstrated business needs
- Set priorities for the global HR team aligned to direct business signals
- Deliver results across boundaries
- Ensure an inclusive work environment
- Assesses intangible variables to identify and evaluate fundamental issues, providing strategy and direction for major functional areas
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of the BU functional area, business strategies, and the company's goals
- Creates a culture of agility and innovation where ideas for growth are encouraged across boundaries for the good of Intel
- Supports the transformation of the Business HR organization into a strategic learning organization that aligns to BHR operating principles
The HRD position requires you to:
- Use deep business acumen to understand business strategy, leadership, organization and employees to anticipate their needs
- Engage with leaders in creating a clear, compelling, and aligned HR strategy
- Recommend holistic HR solutions and solicit the right resources to define initiatives & usher in change
- Be accountable for leading a collaborative global team of HR professionals in the timely and cost-effective delivery of all talent and organization solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Enable and drive both large and small-scale changes in organizations and monitor and assess the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Drive employee engagement and organizational health and integrate with partners responsible for Strategic Employee Relations
- Contribute to and advise the HR senior management team
- Coach managers and employees on performance management, career counselling, corrective action process and employee relations issues, including legal and regulatory compliance issues
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives for the group, and help execute employee engagement initiatives
Inside this Business Group
- A Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, or related field with 10+ years closely related experience OR a Master of Science degree, a Master of Arts degree, or an M.B.A. with 8+ years closely related experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, San Jose;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....