Web Designer - Temporary Contract
- Responsible for creative Inter/Intranet site development.
- Designs, builds, and deploys web pages via HTML and standard graphics applications for Intel's products and services.
- Designs charts and user interfaces for Intel's Inter/Intranet web pages.
- Optimize database design for enhanced performance of developed web application.
- Works directly with customers to obtain a clear understanding of their requirements and translate into a product.
- Establishes and directs the graphic identity of web pages, style guidelines and visual format standards.
- Identifies and addresses technical design problems through research, analysis and strong understanding of technology tools.
- Once design is deployed, maintenance and administration is handed over to the Web Administrator.
Temporary Contract: 12 months
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only.
A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in software Engineering or Computer Science with 4 years of experience or master’s degree in software engineering or computer science with 1 year of experience
- Object Oriented Programming in Windows environment
- Designing database, preferably MS SQL Server.
- Demonstrate an ability to write optimized SQL for highly data traffic-intensive web application.
- Analytics, General Programming Skills, Database design, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Versioning/control, Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Software Development Process, and Software Requirements.
- Able to work in practical Agile software methodology.
- Comfortable with managing multiple tasks and switching tasks at a time.
Inside this Business Group
- Object Oriented Programming in Windows environment (C#)
- Knowledge of jmp
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
USIntel Contract EmployeeJR0122886